3-4-Axis CNC machining center with moving portal, especially designed for milling, drilling, threading and cutting bars or work pieces made of aluminium, PVC, light alloys and steel.
• Main structures made of electro-welded steel, normalized and worked with CNC machine tools.
• 3-4-Axis movement controlled by high-precision brushless servomotors.
• Electric spindle (5,5 kW in S1), with ISO 30 tool connection suitable for material removal processes during milling and drilling operations.
• Tool magazine holding up to 8 tools, placed on the back side of the moving portal.
• Clamps movement automatically set, controlled by CNC.
• Standard versions 4, 7 and 9 meters.
• Double working area (version 7 and 9 meters).
• Chips conveyor plate.
• Safety light curtains system located in front of the machine.
• Safety guards in electro-welded net on the three sides of the machine.
X Axis longitudinal - 9420mm
Y Axis cross - 1140mm
Z Axis vertical - 600mm
A axis rotation - from -90° to +90°
Axis acceleration - X 2m/sec Y 2m/sec Z 2m/sec
Axis positioning speed - X 100m/min Y 55m/min Z 30m/min
Tool magazine capacity - 8 positions
Maximum milling blade diameter - 120mm
Number of standard vices - 8
Vices positioning - automatic
Number of stop references standard - 2 pneumatic
Voltage - 400V 3ph - 50//60Hz
Spindle motor power S1 5.5kW / 7.5kW
Adjustable electro spindle speed - 0-24,000rpm
Tool holder - ISO 30
Spindle cooling system - Electric fan
Operating pressure - 7 bar
Tool installed power - 10kW/12kW
Overall dimensions - 11300 x 3100 x 2400mm
Weight - 3600kg