Zeus 4 axis is our CNC leading profile machining centre developed to satisfy the most demanding production requirements across a broad range of industrial applications. The Zeus 4 axis series has been designed for drilling, milling and tapping operations on profiles made of aluminium, steel and light alloys.
• Robust structures made of electro-welded steel, tempered and worked with CNC machine tools.
• 4-Axis movement controlled by high-precision brushless servomotors.
• The 4 axis series features a tilting head providing +/-90° of spindle tilt.
• High-powered electrospindle (10 kw in S1), with HSK F63 tool connection and liquid cooled for hard removal processes during milling and drilling operations.
• Tool magazine holding up to 16 tools, placed on the back side of the moving portal.
• Milling cutter diam. 120 mm.
• Clamp movement automatically set, controlled by CNC (optional: independent clamp positioning).
• Standard versions 4, 7 and 9 meters.
• Double working area (version 7 and 9 meters).
• Chip conveyor plate placed below the working area.
• Safety light curtains system located in front of the machine.
X Axis longitudinal - 8350mm
Y Axis cross - 1385mm
Z Axis vertical - 750mm
A axis rotation - from -90° to +90°
Axis acceleration - X 3m/sec Y 3m/sec Z 3m/sec
Axis positioning speed - X 100m/min Y 60m/min Z 30m/min
Tool magazine capacity - 16 positions
Maximum milling blade diameter - 120mm
Number of standard vices - 8
Vices positioning - automatic
Number of stop references standard - 4 optional
Voltage - 400V 3ph - 50//60Hz
Spindle motor power S1 10kW
Adjustable electro spindle speed - 0-24,000rpm
Tool holder - HSK F63 DIN 69871
Spindle cooling system - liquid
Operating pressure - 6-8 bar
Tool installed power - 18kW
Overall dimensions - 11230 x 3390 x 2840mm
Weight - 7000kg